Auteur Sujet: Records et vidéos personnels !  (Lu 1015028 fois)

Hors ligne JDR

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Elite
  • CDM2023: 11ème
Records et vidéos personnels !
« Réponse #5430 le: 15 janvier 2018, à 11:46:19 »
BC2* NBT ou non nbt ?
Ah décidément les temps comme les œufs sont durs et la bêtise n'a plus de limite..

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Vice Présidente de la FFSMK
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 8ème
  • J'ai une carapace rouge avec ton nom gravé dessus.
« Réponse #5431 le: 15 janvier 2018, à 11:57:46 »
BC2* NBT ou non nbt ?
NBT, c'est marqué dessus! :D
Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #5432 le: 15 janvier 2018, à 13:11:17 »
As long as the Players' Site has the WR!  >:D

QIA. What current legit (non-TAS or not super dubious) WRs are not site records apart from those NTSC MC2 and RR 5-laps?
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne Fabrice Baro

• King
« Réponse #5433 le: 15 janvier 2018, à 15:53:59 »

QIA. What current legit (non-TAS or not super dubious) WRs are not site records apart from those NTSC MC2 and RR 5-laps?
+1

Sami, would it be acceptable to assign those 2 times to Marisa, hence "setting" new world records? If not, why?
Is it because
1) Marisa didn't formally submit them
2) Marisa specifically doesn't want them submitted
3) Although credible, there still is a small amount of doubt on the "legitness" of those runs

Hors ligne Fabrice Baro

• King
« Réponse #5434 le: 15 janvier 2018, à 16:15:13 »
Super la plateforme Fabrice!
Merci :) J'ai gagné 102 places juste avec cette plateforme  :o C'était mon plus mauvais rang, c'est devenu mon meilleur. Et encore mon tour est loin d'être optimisé. Les dieux de Mario Kart ont des voies étranges.

J'ai récupéré une alim' !
Cool !

Hors ligne JDR

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Elite
« Réponse #5435 le: 15 janvier 2018, à 18:07:22 »
Bien joué à vous continuez !!

VL2 Pal non-nbt  53"25 (-0.08)  ;)
Ah décidément les temps comme les œufs sont durs et la bêtise n'a plus de limite..

Hors ligne ScouB

• Webmaster
  • Titan
  • SMK World Champion
    • Twitch
« Réponse #5436 le: 15 janvier 2018, à 18:59:09 »

+1

Sami, would it be acceptable to assign those 2 times to Marisa, hence "setting" new world records? If not, why?
Is it because
3) Although credible, there still is a small amount of doubt on the "legitness" of those runs

It's 2), I've asked him recently if we could add his times (not only the 2 WRs but the whole timesheet) and he said no. He is retired since 2012 and doesn't want to compete with others.

And As far as I know these are the only 2 WRs unlisted on the Players' Site.

:kot_1: :kot_2: :kot_3: :kot_eclair: :kot_coeur: :kot_baffe:  Calza.

Follow me on: YouTube // Twitch // Twitter

Hors ligne JDR

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Elite
« Réponse #5437 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 00:25:45 »
CI1  10"64  (-0.01) pourquoi pas  ::)

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #5438 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 10:39:29 »

+1

Is it because

It's 2), I've asked him recently if we could add his times (not only the 2 WRs but the whole timesheet) and he said no. He is retired since 2012 and doesn't want to compete with others.

And As far as I know these are the only 2 WRs unlisted on the Players' Site.

Yes there are only 2 unlisted World Records but several other PRs also though he didn't play all of the tracks seriously. Hopefully he will change his mind in future to agree to have them listed at least (of course he doesnt have to compete ever again if he doesn't want to, thats his decision, being retired already). When I suggested to update records at least he didn't say no to me specifically but didn't say yes either. But for the sake of others as well at least it would mean something to them to have it all up to date for reference purposes, accuracy and targetting. For example, another Japanese player could compete and they might go for a Top 10 time in Japan for a track, and we have to say "actually sorry you are 11th there as there are some missing updated times". So I hope he could agree some day, however Takashi has advised not to pressure on him. So we decided to just leave it for now and wait patiently. I guess we are lucky it is just two World Records missing on the site. For Mario Kart 8 as far as I know there are hundreds of records outside of the players site happening but are listed on mkwrs.com. We should be updating that at least otherwise incorrect World Records are on there, and I have more WR history information outside of Marisa's records which Marisa and other Japanese players provided me with a while back.
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne Gatchan

• King
  • the Rambo of SMK
« Réponse #5439 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 12:42:04 »
When I suggested to update records at least he didn't say no to me specifically but didn't say yes either.

Haha, typicall Japanese ;D. I would say it means no.
I remember I also had difficulties (mostly because of my lack of vocabulary) to get to know why Takashi didn't want at first to submit his GP times.

Et sinon, retour au topic :

CI1 NTSC NBT flap : 9"92  :D

Moi dans un top5 à CI1 NBT, on aura tout vu!

Hors ligne Kedjyar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • * Parigos Team *
    • Le site français référence sur smk et le Time Trial!
« Réponse #5440 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 12:58:44 »
Et sinon, retour au topic :

Haha excellent gatchan! ;D :D
-> Aka Roach
-> Mon site référence sur Smk: http://www.smkart.fr

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #5441 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 13:03:47 »
Hahaha, la blague! Genre je suis une menace en NBT. ::)

:)
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #5442 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 14:07:03 »
When I suggested to update records at least he didn't say no to me specifically but didn't say yes either.

Haha, typicall Japanese ;D. I would say it means no.
I remember I also had difficulties (mostly because of my lack of vocabulary) to get to know why Takashi didn't want at first to submit his GP times.

Gatchan yeh it was strange way to answer  ;D but I guess it is what it is. I discussed it with Takashi and he explained that in Japan a lot of people behave a bit more introverted like this and language barrier being a problem plus they are not keen to meet people from online also. He even suggested meeting certain players within Japan but they were not interested to. But then some are more keen like Takashi himself (attending CDMs), and Ha Nyan who travelled to meet me in Tokyo in 2012 (plus you, Alencar, Chabanis before which we are very greatful for). I explained to Takashi that it is strange because in other games like Street Fighter and Evo tournaments there is a huge turnout with Japanese players travelling more to events internationally. But maybe there are more who would just prefer to play online / indoors rather than be that much involved. Ha Nyan also explained a similar thing to me years ago.

Yamagishi-san however was very nice and welcomed being a part of the SMK history plus is supporting some more players who will join us in the near future (and hopefully a few will be semi-active) as part of a new generation and if things go well, I am planning to (maybe) visit them in a few years if the possibility arises. On a lighter note, even if Marisa is not playing Time Trial anymore, he is helping to train the new players a little with strategies which is good, and also Akita Sounori whom I have caught up with recently to is doing the same. Akita is also long retired and is married with a child now so he won't be able to compete but would still like to play for enjoyment once in a while and said he will help to train new players. He helped to teach Takashi already how to do NBT and it is working well with his recent PAL testing :) If Takashi could do a full NTSC Time Trial focus as well in future he can reach a very high rank, his GP level is already through the roof as we know!

Kedjyar:  Will you do a return to NTSC NBT as well, to reach the rank you can reach? ;) Gatchan is performing really well!
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne Neo, the Daenerys Targaryen of SMK

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 1er
« Réponse #5443 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 18:50:35 »

En fait, dans un top 6, si on prend en compte le chrono que j'ai eu la flemme d'envoyer jusqu'ici ::)

"actually sorry you are 6th there as there are some missing updated times".

0:) ;D

Mais surtout, je dois faire un très, très gros aparté, où je ne vais pas y aller avec le dos de la cuillère, sur la partie "SMK = eSport", aspect sur lequel certains se fourrent le doigt dans l'œil jusque dans des zones inexplorées de leur anatomie

Hors ligne ScouB

• Webmaster
  • Titan
  • SMK World Champion
    • Twitch
« Réponse #5444 le: 18 janvier 2018, à 19:03:05 »

En fait, dans un top 6, si on prend en compte le chrono que j'ai eu la flemme d'envoyer jusqu'ici ::)

Tu avais pas un flap à mc2 pal aussi ?  :D
:kot_1: :kot_2: :kot_3: :kot_eclair: :kot_coeur: :kot_baffe:  Calza.

Follow me on: YouTube // Twitch // Twitter