Sondage

Do MK64 championships have a place @ CDM and in what form?

Yes, we have room to organize/host an MK64 WC in parallel
3 (30%)
Yes, we have room to organize/host an MK64 WC in the flanking days
3 (30%)
No, there is no room for this whatsoever
4 (40%)

Total des votants: 10

Auteur Sujet: CDM 2015: merging with MK64 world championships, good idea or not?  (Lu 6156 fois)

Hors ligne clbrun

• Censeur du forum
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • Titan
  • éternel looser des quarts de finales :'(
    • un jeu de baston snes aussi bon que sf2turbo !!!
Re : CDM 2015: merging with MK64 world championships, good idea or not?
« Réponse #15 le: 04 septembre 2014, à 21:29:36 »
imo, there is almost no possibility for option 1)
this would mean to get some tvs dedicated to mk64 : it may be hard to find/ bring to the venue, and it will probably be even harder to put them in the venue (or it would mean that we could give up the idea of having a decent space between tv to play in good contitions).

option 2 is ok only if some smk players want to attend to mk64 tourno, and vice versa. otherwise, there is no aim to organize both competitions at the same venue and make mk64 players (mostly germans? i don't know) come in western france ???
Objectif 2013 : décrocher le titre de FOY

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
  • Où est Spot, mon petit chien? - BEST BOOK EVER!!!
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #16 le: 04 septembre 2014, à 21:46:21 »
^At this years meet we only had 2 Germans (and 1 of them only played in 1 mode), we had 4 English, 2 Dutch and a Croatian (and players from 2013 who didn't come this year but might do in future included another German another Dutchie and a Norwegian). The place we played at in Germany was also probably nearer to where the Dutchies lived than the Germans did too.
If you haven't, you really, really need to read this book, it will change your life:

Où est Spot, mon petit chien?

Hors ligne Neo, the Daenerys Targaryen of SMK

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 1er
« Réponse #17 le: 05 septembre 2014, à 09:41:40 »
I'm not sure whether it would be a good or a bad idea to merge SMK and MK64 championships together...
As it is, the CDM is already something big and exhausting for the players (and the organizer :poisson:). I'm not sure it would be that great to add 2 more days to this (I remember I was almost dead after the 2012 championship ;D), to be quite honest.

One thing is sure, it would be very easy for me to choose which game I want to play ;D
Mais surtout, je dois faire un très, très gros aparté, où je ne vais pas y aller avec le dos de la cuillère, sur la partie "SMK = eSport", aspect sur lequel certains se fourrent le doigt dans l'œil jusque dans des zones inexplorées de leur anatomie

Hors ligne Firewaster

• SMK Fan
  • Je suis brésilien... That's all I know in French.
« Réponse #18 le: 09 septembre 2014, à 16:51:25 »
Neo, I don't think it would be that heavy a burden to organizers because the tournament would have their own staff running the event. An event for 10-15 people should happen very fast, it can happen in between rounds of our normal SMK championship. That would give the players the option to play both, but would also assign them all the responsability of being too tired. If this comes to fruition I will 100% play both events. Having some extra fellow MKers join the CDM would be great by itself, if we have the opportunity to make it even bigger (at a very low expense, looks like), why not try it?
BRÉSILIEN
BRÉSILIEN
BRÉSILIEN

Hors ligne djo

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Legend
  • Joueur retraité
    • Site mondial GP150cc
« Réponse #19 le: 09 septembre 2014, à 17:52:25 »
So we could add a MK64 competition on saturday (like NTSC competition in 2012)?
Webmaster du site GP150cc www.smkgp150cc.com
Webmaster du site SPK http://superparigokart.haisoft.net/
Bon bin 2ème belge ex-aequo en 2 player... :D