Auteur Sujet: CDM 2016 - Informations à quelques jours de l'événement  (Lu 8170 fois)

Hors ligne Ludus

• SMK Fan
  • Mathieu Responsable Ludus Events
    • Ludus Events
Re : CDM 2016 - Informations à quelques jours de l'événement
« Réponse #15 le: 21 août 2016, à 09:12:11 »
Pour information et rassuré le pokestop est à l’extérieur de la Salle sur le parvis donc pas de risques ;)
Mathieu Ludus Events

Hors ligne Neo, the Daenerys Targaryen of SMK

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 1er
Re : Re : CDM 2016 - Informations à quelques jours de l'événement
« Réponse #16 le: 21 août 2016, à 09:44:21 »
About the bracelets to identify players and foodies, are they the kind that you can't take off. I hate, with an absolute passion, those festival style bracelets that can not be taken off. If so do they have to be worn or can I attach them to my belt or somewhere other than my wrist?

Also, sorry to say that I won't be at the closing ceremony this year as I booked an early train back that day (leave about 10am).

Sorry you can't stay for the closing ceremony :(
About the bracelets, I can't promise anything right now but I'll see what I can do  ;)
Mais surtout, je dois faire un très, très gros aparté, où je ne vais pas y aller avec le dos de la cuillère, sur la partie "SMK = eSport", aspect sur lequel certains se fourrent le doigt dans l'œil jusque dans des zones inexplorées de leur anatomie

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
  • Où est Spot, mon petit chien? - BEST BOOK EVER!!!
    • My Youtube:
Re : Re : Re : CDM 2016 - Informations à quelques jours de l'événement
« Réponse #17 le: 22 août 2016, à 18:02:15 »
can I attach them to my belt or somewhere other than my wrist?

On your beer ::)

That's the way it works. Even if you hate it, it will be necessery because there will be a lot of people in there. It's also a way to enter faster.
The entire France is on alerte, so please accept that like 55 other players :-X

For me the issue is not with accepting it, I'll put them on my wrists if I have to, but there is a very high probability I will rip them off in my sleep. Not through any conscious choice to do so, but it is what I have done nearly every time in the past that I've tried to wear them. Hopefully they will be adjustable enough to remove at night?
If you haven't, you really, really need to read this book, it will change your life:

Où est Spot, mon petit chien?