Auteur Sujet: Présentation candidature hollandaise – CDM 2018  (Lu 13847 fois)

Hors ligne tif

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • Champion de la food
Présentation candidature hollandaise – CDM 2018
« Réponse #30 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 01:46:42 »
Si vous arrivez à avoir un tarif à 200 euros pour tout compris c'est bon pour moi 8)

Alors, c'est TRÈS rassurant de voir quelqu'un comme toi, que je me permettrai (tu me corriges si je me trompe surtout !) de moins à l'aise financièrement que certains, trouver qu'un tarif de ce type serait correct. J'ai un potentiel sondage en vue à ce sujet et forcément, nos craintes se tournent du côté d'un accueil plutôt froid et inquiet de la communauté quant au tarif. Ce genre de retour est de fait bien plus encourageant que prévu. :D

Ça va mieux qu'avant, mon taf m'a donné un peu plus d'heures cette année, je dirais que je suis "moyennement pauvre" maintenant ;D Et puis je reste très économe.

Après je répète, le format La Suze garde ma faveur, mais une édition plus pro dans de meilleures conditions en termes de jeu et de convivialité qu'à Strasbourg me semble quelque chose à tenter, surtout pour une première expérience à l'étranger (de Camus).

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #31 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 12:22:09 »
Few more questions:

1. The hotel rooms, are they each with 2 individual beds or 3 or 4 to share with several people? Or Individual rooms with enough for 64 people. Will need to know so we can either book in groups to share some rooms or do alternate plans?

2. If the room is shared will the price be a fixed amount still or the same? e.g if a Room is 200 Euros, would that be the same if it was for 2 or 3 people? They can divide up the cost then for example. It doesn't matter on the price in the end, as long as the detail is specified. If we can get the photos that will be good.

3. Also for the train to get back to the hotel. If anyone is staying in the venue till 2am to 3am at night, will there still be regular trains to get back to the hotel at this late hour? Even after midnight as we aim to finish the finals before then, some may return to sleep that early?

4. How far is the hotel in distance to walk? Can it be shown on a map? If it is one train stop, is it still within a few km? Or is it one large distance train stop? Since we used to walk 15-20 mins slowly to the campsite in La Suze, i just wanted to compare. The quickest and safest way to get back is better as it will be late night. If there is good transport middle of the night that is awesome, Karel already said very reliable daytime trains in NL which is super :) The UK is 'Putain de la useless' for transport after midnight (thanks Madame Theresa May). After midnight in the UK, very few trains run except for some major lines like airports which even then are 1 train per hour if you are lucky. You will be expected to get a Taxi and probably get ripped off £8,570,579,275,027,592. Or you can walk and you probably won't make it home alive  ;D :-X #JustAReminderToNeverEverDoCdmInTheUK...EVER

5. The hotel deal, would it be available from the Tuesday 14th only or Monday 13th? - assuming FFSMK would arrive early? Maybe for the registration form there could be a checkbox made to select if we want the hotel included for all the days. Then somehow how to let you know if we are sharing the room with any others or not? Maybe something can be added to the form or we have to send a confirmation e-mail specifying the names of those who will share a room? This relates to Point 1 above.
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #32 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 12:40:01 »
Sami, I'm asking to Karel if he can answer on those very specific Dutch points. ;)

EDIT: he has no more info than I have at the moment, sorry.

Ça va mieux qu'avant, mon taf m'a donné un peu plus d'heures cette année, je dirais que je suis "moyennement pauvre" maintenant ;D Et puis je reste très économe.

Après je répète, le format La Suze garde ma faveur, mais une édition plus pro dans de meilleures conditions en termes de jeu et de convivialité qu'à Strasbourg me semble quelque chose à tenter, surtout pour une première expérience à l'étranger (de Camus).

Cool ça ! Et yep, tu as tout bien résumé (belle référence, soit dit en passant).
« Modifié: 25 janvier 2018, à 13:14:24 par Antistar »
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #33 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 13:15:10 »
I have no specific info on the hotel deal at all yet, I don't even know which hotel is the prospected one. That still needs to be cleared up with the local organiser at E-Sports Game Arena.

What I can already answer is that public transport to Bodegraven (the town that supposedly has the hotel) will stop 30 minutes after midnight. The train goes to Bodegraven every 30 minutes and the last train leaves at 0:37h from Alphen station. So it's important that everyone is on that, as it's NOT walking distance. Regardless of the exact location of the hotel, Bodegraven is a 2 hour walk. 

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #34 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 13:29:02 »
Regardless of the exact location of the hotel, Bodegraven is a 2 hour walk.

Enough for Drew then. With his woman on his shoulders.

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #35 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 15:02:38 »
I have no specific info on the hotel deal at all yet, I don't even know which hotel is the prospected one. That still needs to be cleared up with the local organiser at E-Sports Game Arena.

What I can already answer is that public transport to Bodegraven (the town that supposedly has the hotel) will stop 30 minutes after midnight. The train goes to Bodegraven every 30 minutes and the last train leaves at 0:37h from Alphen station. So it's important that everyone is on that, as it's NOT walking distance. Regardless of the exact location of the hotel, Bodegraven is a 2 hour walk.

Ok thats cool. As long as the train is running then we can definitely get back at 00:30. It will mean no late night stuff like La Suze and previous CDMs, but similar to the early finish in Strasbourg. If anything we will be shattered every night be the time it is 23:00 anyway so it is a good time to call it a night. Nhi will fall asleep at lunchtime and Drew by late afternoon so we have to take that into account.

Alternatively I guess if those want to stay late and have flexibility they can choose their own hotel if any other exists within the town.

We'll wait for the full hotel details first anyway including pictures etc before doing anything.

Thanks again.
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Vice Présidente de la FFSMK
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 8ème
  • J'ai une carapace rouge avec ton nom gravé dessus.
« Réponse #36 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 15:32:53 »
And at what time is the first train in the morning, Karel? I'm thinking about the last evening :)

Va falloir respecter scrupuleusement les horaires dans ce cas...
Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #37 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 16:03:20 »
6:45h for the stupid-o-clock price ceremony possibility.  ;D

En ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
  • Où est Spot, mon petit chien? - BEST BOOK EVER!!!
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #38 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 20:13:12 »
Is there anywhere nearby (that doesn't go away all August on holiday every year) to get a decent meal?
If you haven't, you really, really need to read this book, it will change your life:

Où est Spot, mon petit chien?

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 16ème
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #39 le: 25 janvier 2018, à 23:31:10 »
(belle référence, soit dit en passant).

c'est marrant j'étais sur de louper un truc..

bah de toute façon pour quelqu'un qui n'arrive pas vraiment a faire la différence entre dutch et deutsch... y faut pas trop en demander  ;D (note : depuis que je l'ai vu écrit c'est bon j'ai compris   (j'aurais jamais du faire de cours d'allemand..)
for the train

in reality we assume that just a few amount of player stay late in the night.. (hello plug and play) and generally they came in car (so not a problem for us)

Va falloir respecter scrupuleusement les horaires dans ce cas...

of course ^^ we have to prepare a good schedule (even a good stream schedule for who want to follow us)

Be The Change You Want to See in the World.

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #40 le: 26 janvier 2018, à 10:48:11 »
bah de toute façon pour quelqu'un qui n'arrive pas vraiment a faire la différence entre dutch et deutsch... y faut pas trop en demander  ;D (note : depuis que je l'ai vu écrit c'est bon j'ai compris   (j'aurais jamais du faire de cours d'allemand..)

Ah oui, j'oubliais : depuis le WE dernier, Adrien est officiellement devenu "The Donald Trump of SMK", validé par Karel et moi-même en ce sens. ;D ;D ;D

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 16ème
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #41 le: 27 janvier 2018, à 00:38:45 »
effectivement c'était oubliable  ::) ::)

(mon joker ;D ) après, clairement je doute que d'avoir un président qu'on appelle the donald trump of ffsmk soit une très bonne chose.. (a moins que je ne gouverne très mal cette asso)

a choisir, je préfère encore the dumber of ffsmk.. ;D
Be The Change You Want to See in the World.

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #42 le: 27 janvier 2018, à 12:41:47 »
Disons que c'était surtout pour se moquer de ton inculture géographique ;) ;D

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Vice Présidente de la FFSMK
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 8ème
  • J'ai une carapace rouge avec ton nom gravé dessus.
« Réponse #43 le: 27 janvier 2018, à 13:13:25 »
Ce surnom reviendrait à questionner également l'intelligence des personnes qui l'ont élevé à ce poste... ::)
Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

Hors ligne clbrun

• Censeur du forum
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • Titan
  • éternel looser des quarts de finales :'(
    • un jeu de baston snes aussi bon que sf2turbo !!!
« Réponse #44 le: 27 janvier 2018, à 22:05:53 »
Est ce que le vice président de trump est mieux que lui ou kes 2 font la paire?  ::)
Objectif 2013 : décrocher le titre de FOY