Sondage

Are you coming by car if the CDM is held in the Netherlands? (NOT for taxi purposes!)

Yes
4 (40%)
No
6 (60%)

Total des votants: 10

Auteur Sujet: Are you coming by car if the CDM is held in the Netherlands? (NOT to play taxi!)  (Lu 5457 fois)

Hors ligne Neo, the Daenerys Targaryen of SMK

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 1er
Are you coming by car if the CDM is held in the Netherlands? (NOT to play taxi!)
« Réponse #15 le: 06 février 2018, à 21:47:32 »
I'm not coming by car if the CDM is held in the Netherlands.
(But I'm not a big fan of the idea of cycling 40 minutes per day through an entire CDM either)
Mais surtout, je dois faire un très, très gros aparté, où je ne vais pas y aller avec le dos de la cuillère, sur la partie "SMK = eSport", aspect sur lequel certains se fourrent le doigt dans l'œil jusque dans des zones inexplorées de leur anatomie

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
Are you coming by car if the CDM is held in the Netherlands? (NOT to play taxi!)
« Réponse #16 le: 07 février 2018, à 11:58:30 »
I'm not a big fan of the idea of cycling 40 minutes per day through an entire CDM either

Same :-\
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #17 le: 07 février 2018, à 12:43:02 »
Drew would probably carry the bike and walk.

Jarmou made an extremely good point. Cycling at midnight? Then if by chance someone who doesnt cycle much has an accident middle of the night, or morning (not likely but just worry). Most importantly is it safe to wander around at middle of the night?  La Suze and Strasbourg was perfectly fine so im sure will be ok. If not, il hire Ballard, Moll and Zarkov as they are big blokes to be my bodyguards cos I wont be bothering to defend myself. Getting too old for that shit too.

The price would be more expensive but if there are other hotels available near the venue I dont mind paying a bit extra to avoid the extra journey, cars and bikes issue. 10 EUROs a night would be great via options you have found so thanks for checking, but are the hostel rooms all shared etc, what is the layout? As an absolute worst case scenario; would other hotels cost 50 - 100 EUROs a night or more? I have been meaning to look up some other options, just havent done so yet.
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #18 le: 07 février 2018, à 13:12:26 »
Nah hotel is going to be 30ish tops. I will communicate to the E-Sports Arena team that we want the hotel option. It's indeed far less hassle and it also saves us having to arrange 50 or so bikes.
Then we can start finalizing the deal we want to offer, so you guys can either decide yes or no when all the details are on the table.

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • 57"90... and ...
« Réponse #19 le: 07 février 2018, à 13:15:23 »
Nah hotel is going to be 30ish tops. I will communicate to the E-Sports Arena team that we want the hotel option. It's indeed far less hassle and it also saves us having to arrange 50 or so bikes.
Then we can start finalizing the deal we want to offer, so you guys can either decide yes or no when all the details are on the table.

That was the one where we have to take the midnight train one stop by 00:30 AM latest?

Ok thanks, il look up other options but wont do anything till you have all the 100% confirmation and details on the chosen hotel.
The Last Jedi of SMK

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #20 le: 07 février 2018, à 13:21:08 »
Exactly, that's the one. I'm asking for more details on that specific option. I would hold off on booking alternatives until the decision has been made (by poll) where the CDM will be held anyway.  ;)

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • 57"90... and ...
« Réponse #21 le: 07 février 2018, à 13:40:32 »
Exactly, that's the one. I'm asking for more details on that specific option. I would hold off on booking alternatives until the decision has been made (by poll) where the CDM will be held anyway.  ;)

Of course, no problem :) will wait your full feedback.
The Last Jedi of SMK