Sondage

Quel est votre championnat préféré ? // What is your favorite championships ?

2002 - Battle Of Gods
0 (0%)
2003 - Tom & Jerry
0 (0%)
2004 - Once Upon A Time In The Hoest
1 (4.3%)
2005 - Super Mario Kart(ie) 2
1 (4.3%)
2006 - The Conquest Of The Hoest (by Neo)
2 (8.7%)
2007 - How The Hoest Was Won (by Neo)
0 (0%)
2008 - Neo Reloaded
0 (0%)
2009 - Neo Revolutions (Around The World)
0 (0%)
2010 - Never Say Never Again, Kart007
1 (4.3%)
2011 - Fast Five Neo
3 (13%)
2012 - The Godfather
1 (4.3%)
2013 - Neo, The (Definitely) Chosen One
1 (4.3%)
2014 - Fantastic 4 : G4o
2 (8.7%)
2015 - Episode VI/CE : Return Of The Jeydi
0 (0%)
2016 - Start To Play : ScouB, Title Premiere
1 (4.3%)
2017 - Suze Sur Sarthe : ScouB, Summer Soldier
5 (21.7%)
2018 - Oranje Is The New Block
5 (21.7%)

Total des votants: 16

Auteur Sujet: Sondage championnat préféré // Favorite championships poll  (Lu 16873 fois)

Hors ligne ZTI

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Titan
  • SeB
Bon allez déjà le 17e championnat et toujours pas de sondage pour désigner le meilleur?
Je laisse la possibilité de voter pour 2 championnats, histoire de permettre aux gens de voter pour leur 1er championnat (ou pas) et 1 autre (puisque le 1er est souvent inoubliable).

Il sera aussi possible de modifier les votes à postériori (je pense du coup qu'on pourra garder le sondage pour les prochains championnats, il suffira juste que je rajoute des options de vote pour les prochains CDM).
« Modifié: 28 août 2018, à 11:42:13 par ZTI »

En ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
Sondage championnat préféré // Favorite championships poll
« Réponse #1 le: 28 août 2018, à 13:52:02 »
Interesting question. It's impossible to objectively compare different CDMs and each and every one of them have been great experiences to be sure.
But the topic is to subjectively choose which ones were the overall best experiences.

For me the 2018 one is definitely special, with the Esports bar (and Alphen as a small city) being an almost perfect setting for a CDM to take place in (at least from my pov), though this may also be a bit of recency bias. My other pick is 2012, because of the special celebrations, the NTSC tournaments and Samis coronation as one-time CDM winner.  <3

Hors ligne ZTI

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Titan
  • SeB
« Réponse #2 le: 28 août 2018, à 14:53:18 »
Interesting question. It's impossible to objectively compare different CDMs and each and every one of them have been great experiences to be sure.
But the topic is to subjectively choose which ones were the overall best experiences.

For me the 2018 one is definitely special, with the Esports bar (and Alphen as a small city) being an almost perfect setting for a CDM to take place in (at least from my pov), though this may also be a bit of recency bias. My other pick is 2012, because of the special celebrations, the NTSC tournaments and Samis coronation as one-time CDM winner.  <3

Nice explanation so far.

I spotted 2005 & 2010 because :
- 2005 is the first really hyped championships with a good amount of players (28) and almost all of the french mafia already present, also with a sympa landscape (gamecenter with arcade gaming in the middle of nowhere). Not forgetting the almost PERFECT combo of Alicia (just anhihilated by Berserker Camillo).
- 2010 was nice mainly thanks to SPK (and also as I had some sympa results like in 2005), also with it being the first championships returning in a place already visited before, which made it more friendly than before. And Neo getting the record of title numbers.

I didn't spotted 2004 which is my first championships because landscape was not perfect, we were missing still a lot of sympa players & I was really disappointed with my results (:merite:).

2006, 2012 & 2015 are not reliable as I did it partially (ok 2015 I did 3 modes but my condition was so bad that it anyway doesn't deserve any mention). 2008 is my tourist one, so not really to be spotted.

I would say my overall reliability/objectivity is then of 31.8% (21 modes done among 66).
« Modifié: 28 août 2018, à 23:52:15 par ZTI »

En ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
« Réponse #3 le: 28 août 2018, à 15:12:45 »
I hesitated to pick 2007, as it was my first acquintance with the wonderful world of the SMK championships. It was still a CDF back then and I believe I was the first non-French speaking person to ever participate (correct me if I'm wrong). But the 2007 one was also a chaos and extremely tiresome, plus I was still a multiplayer rookie back then. Definitely an unforgettable experience though.  8)

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #4 le: 28 août 2018, à 16:41:30 »
2018, without a moment's pause, it is the best by far.

Followed by 2015 as my 2nd favorite one.

Then my 3rd favorite is 2010, followed by 2008 as 4th (lots of fun memories from that even if it was our first one)  :)
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #5 le: 28 août 2018, à 16:49:19 »
2017 would be my favourite ever if I could have added good personal results to that one. :P
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne tif

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • Champion de la food
« Réponse #6 le: 28 août 2018, à 17:04:03 »
- 2010 was nice mainly thanks to SPK (and also as I had some sympa results like in 2005), also with it being the first championships returning in an event already visited before, which made it more friendly than before. And Neo getting the record of title numbers.

Also tif showed up for the first time at a championship although he was admittedly an annoying prick at the time.

I hesitated to pick 2007, as it was my first acquintance with the wonderful world of the SMK championships. It was still a CDF back then and I believe I was the first non-French speaking person to ever participate (correct me if I'm wrong).

I guess it depends on whether you count 2002 Raphael as a French speaker or not ;D

As for my favorite championships: I had to go for 2014. La Suze is my favorite CDM venue ever and 2014 is the last year I enjoyed it solely as a player. Though as with most first-timers 2010 is a personal honorable mention and will always hold a special place in my heart. 2015 and 2017 brought me more pride (and exhaustion) than enjoyment since I was organizing them but they would still be in my top 5 were I to make one.

En ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
« Réponse #7 le: 28 août 2018, à 22:11:11 »
La Suze CDMs have all been fantastic community building experiences too, without a doubt. It feels like you have the entire world for yourself in that little town.  8)
The 2017 one deserves to be mentioned in a topic like this too (Takashi, Kartel!), as does 2015, the one when all the American legends were present (Dan, Joe, their girls and GUILHERME ARANTES!!!).  :)

« Modifié: 28 août 2018, à 22:13:20 par KVD »

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Vice Présidente de la FFSMK
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 8ème
  • J'ai une carapace rouge avec ton nom gravé dessus.
« Réponse #8 le: 28 août 2018, à 22:27:17 »
Great topic and also great titles, nice work there!

I picked 2014 because I discovered your crazy community and rediscovered my favourite game of all times, even if I couldn't imagine back then at what point I would commit to the FFSMK and the CDM :) Also because I never knew another legendary rivalry like the one I had with Wolmar and I kind of miss that.

2017, 3rd CDM (for me at least) at La Suze and it was a very special one for me, not only because of the competition (already started to play "seriously" in 2016) but most of all because a sisterhood was born there and I have wonderful memories of the entire week. Also, the closing ceremony was a true highlight and I remember I almost cried like 7 times there. With the stories about Narnet, Eric, all the rookies so happy to be a part of it... It was really something.

If I had to chose a 3rd one it would be this year and then 2016!
Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

En ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
« Réponse #9 le: 28 août 2018, à 23:43:18 »
Actually reading the replies in this topic so far I am reminiscing more on the 2017 one and I should probably have picked it in place of either 2012 or 2018. But whatever, theyre all good.  :D

I remember the great GoT / CDM cross-over that took place too, so much fun was had.  ;D

Hors ligne ZTI

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Titan
  • SeB
« Réponse #10 le: 28 août 2018, à 23:44:33 »
you can still modify your votes if you want 0:)

@sophie : merci, you are welcome <3 :-*
« Modifié: 28 août 2018, à 23:46:37 par ZTI »

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 16ème
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #11 le: 28 août 2018, à 23:46:10 »
hmm... hard to decide..

but yeah, the first year for me too so 2011 ;D

even if i didn't came for the game (only because FF say "it's ok it will be fun") i came because it was near my home (and go back each night  ::) :P) i discover the game only one week before my first cdm  ;D

so i discovered what is a cdm, a championship with almost total freedom (eat/drink what you want, have fun with the game and discover some crazy people !)  and that was also just before my 18th birthday  8) a lot of very good things happend this year.

discovering drew doing random stuff eating some flower and trying to cook a frozen hamburger (on the barbecue) with a tree branch in the center of the frozen hamburger  ;D ;D (like a robinson crusoé)

a fun fact that i didn't say to anyone, when i first see sami from afar, in my mind i say "but, but.. why this guy is in costume ?!?"  that's weird.. but after i quickly understand ;)

and also the reading of the kamasutra french book readed by some non-french players at the fireside barbecue :etoile: (priceless for me)

this year i was also the master of the barbecue 8)

the "salut salop" by patrick  ;D (because i don't renember, a player sayed hey it's a friendly sentence for saying "hello"  ;D)

discovering also the crazy team plug & play ! and their weird/fun games  :P i don't renember if with mario we be friend just after this cdm or the next one ?

hmm.. all players in fact are totally crazy  :P  :-*

and for sure, in this year (and the next one) i was the parigo team member with the worst results  ;D

even if i usual, i'm discreet.So maybe players didn't "see" me as much (or renember me) the firsts years i keep in mind some very good moments  O0 O0
Be The Change You Want to See in the World.

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #12 le: 29 août 2018, à 07:42:46 »
i don't renember if with mario we be friend just after this cdm or the next one ?

The first time you went to my place was in early 2013 and I don't remember we discussed that much inbetween the two first CDMs you attended. So I'd consider 2012 as the one which made us better friends. ;)
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne Ours1011

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Elite
  • CDM2023: 29ème
« Réponse #13 le: 29 août 2018, à 14:16:51 »
you can still modify your votes if you want 0:)
How ? I can't change mine ! I think that you can because you created the poll.

Hors ligne ZTI

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Titan
  • SeB
« Réponse #14 le: 29 août 2018, à 19:01:39 »
effectivement :-/ pourtant au moment de la création le forum m'avait proposé de cocher une case pour laisser le choix aux gens de pouvoir modifier leurs votes ensuite. On va dire que c'est un défaut. :champitoad:

"Permettre à l'utilisateur de changer d'avis"

Mais je suppose que ça ne veut sans doute dire que seulement moi doit pouvoir modifier les "autres" paramètres du sondage, et non pas de changer d'avis sur son vote (puisque même moi je ne peux pas modifier mes votes)
« Modifié: 29 août 2018, à 19:03:59 par ZTI »