Auteur Sujet: PROPOSITION CDM 2019 : ALPHEN 2 , WE ZIJN TERUG!  (Lu 15497 fois)

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
PROPOSITION CDM 2019 : ALPHEN 2 , WE ZIJN TERUG!
« Réponse #60 le: 09 février 2019, à 11:30:14 »
I'm a competent cyclist, but man was it terrifying cycling from his to the venue. I think it was mostly to do with the cycle lanes being like a road system in itself, but everyone cycling on the right instead of doing it correctly and being in the left.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne bl44t

• SMK Fan
  • CDM2023: 34ème
« Réponse #61 le: 18 février 2019, à 21:46:57 »
Martin gave me a bike to use last year. I'm a competent cyclist, but man was it terrifying cycling from his to the venue. I think it was mostly to do with the cycle lanes being like a road system in itself, but everyone cycling on the right instead of doing it correctly and being on the left.

My alarm was eased though when I saw Raph waiting for a bridge to lower. I was also amazed at the built in bike locks every bike in Holland seems to have built in. Why that isn't on every bike outside or Holland I don't know.
Mwehehe yes, we still all travel like knights with a poking stick in our right hand.
Did you also notice the quality of our bike lanes being better than your car roads? ;)

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Vice Présidente de la FFSMK
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 8ème
  • J'ai une carapace rouge avec ton nom gravé dessus.
« Réponse #62 le: 22 mars 2019, à 18:04:37 »
Quelques nouvelles du CDM.

Les inscriptions devraient être ouvertes d'ici, nous l'espérons, trois semaines.

Un peu de teasing: l'affiche sera magnifaïk, comme chaque année!

Étant donné la situation actuelle de l'asso, pour le moment je gère l'organisation du CDM comme si l'Esport Game Arena allait assumer toute la gestion administrative du CDM, et la FFSMK servirait de relais ici pour les francophones. Donc nous avançons malgré tout!

On refait un point avec Karel et Thomas lundi, je vous tiens au courant.

:banane:

Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

Hors ligne Neo, the Daenerys Targaryen of SMK

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 1er
« Réponse #63 le: 22 mars 2019, à 20:49:10 »
Great ! :D
Mais surtout, je dois faire un très, très gros aparté, où je ne vais pas y aller avec le dos de la cuillère, sur la partie "SMK = eSport", aspect sur lequel certains se fourrent le doigt dans l'œil jusque dans des zones inexplorées de leur anatomie

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
  • Où est Spot, mon petit chien? - BEST BOOK EVER!!!
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #64 le: 16 avril 2019, à 20:11:32 »
Question about the hotel.
I don't do sharing rooms, if I were to book myself my own room at the same hotel (I assume its the Van der Valk Hotel Avifauna) seperately, would I still be able to use the 'taxi' service or would I have to make my own way to/from the hotel?
If you haven't, you really, really need to read this book, it will change your life:

Où est Spot, mon petit chien?

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
« Réponse #65 le: 16 avril 2019, à 20:36:40 »
I don't do sharing rooms, if I were to book myself my own room at the same hotel (I assume its the Van der Valk Hotel Avifauna) seperately, would I still be able to use the 'taxi' service or would I have to make my own way to/from the hotel?

Good point, I'll ask Thomas about this :)

If it's not possible, you might consider an airbnb arrangement?
Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #66 le: 16 avril 2019, à 20:44:38 »
depends on who else would be doing it as there don't seem to be many airbnb near the venue for less than 3 or 4 people.
If you haven't, you really, really need to read this book, it will change your life:

Hors ligne Zarkov1

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #67 le: 16 avril 2019, à 22:45:49 »
I got an airbnb about 3km from the venue (which is about the same distance away as the hotel is), and that could technically be for 1 though il be with the gf. I dunno what is deemed close to the venue, but 3km is fine for me. Nice bit of exercise to and from each day. There seemed to be a decent amount of airbnb places about though.

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #68 le: 17 avril 2019, à 09:42:23 »

Good point, I'll ask Thomas about this :)

If it's not possible, you might consider an airbnb arrangement?

Hi Sophie, I e-mailed a few questions to FFSMK yesterday, waiting for reply. I will ask here as well as it is similar situation.

Conor, Leyla and I already booked our room at van der Valk Avifauna. So can I make a separate payment to FFSMK for 3 of us to use the transports? Please check with Thomas and let us know how much and I will add that on or send a 2nd payment after the main fees.

So basically we are using the limited package which was 100 Euros each. But would need to pay the difference for the transports but not for a hotel room again as we arranged that already.

Also, no PayPal this time? Is it bank transfer only?

Thanks,

EDIT:  I just made the bank transfer for 3 of us, the bank needed the FFSMK Organisation's Registered Address. I think I gave an old expired address by mistake as I couldn't find it on the FFSMK site (I am sure it is there somewhere I just didn't have time to look hard enough), but the IBAN number is correct and they found the bank's address so hopefully it arrives. Please can you check if it arrives in the next week so I know and hopefully don't have to visit them again.

Also ideally if we can use PayPal or something next time it will be easier like last year - for the transport to venue as we only need to sort that out.
« Modifié: 17 avril 2019, à 16:35:26 par Champion de la TOC »
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #69 le: 25 avril 2019, à 20:48:06 »

bump: any answer to this as not going to confirm attendance or book anything until I know the answer. thanks

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
« Réponse #70 le: 28 avril 2019, à 22:07:31 »
Hi David, I'm still waiting myself for Thomas's answer, I'll re-ask him and hopefuly will be able to tell you!

Hors ligne kepl3r

• SMK Fan
  • Why sleep when you can play SMK?
« Réponse #71 le: 30 avril 2019, à 19:12:09 »
Hi,

I'd like to know the same about the taxi like Moll wants to know. If need to pay, that is ok!

Already booked the hotel separately.

Thanks!
Damn right I use ICQ! Although no friends left on there to chat to, I mean, who the hell uses ICQ?

YouTube | Twitter

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
« Réponse #72 le: 01 mai 2019, à 12:40:06 »
Hello! :)

Here's Thomas's answer:

"I expect the hotel will offer taxi service Tuesday till Friday in the morning. For the way back we can arrange paid taxi service or people can walk for about 20min (firm pace) along the river Rijn."

Hope it helps!

:*

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #73 le: 01 mai 2019, à 19:54:10 »
Thanks.

Also for anyone else interested in that reply, the walk is never 20mins. It would be 30mins minimum at a brisk pace.

Hors ligne SparksF1

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #74 le: 01 mai 2019, à 19:56:37 »
Thanks.

Also for anyone else interested in that reply, the walk is never 20mins. It would be 30mins minimum at a brisk pace.

I’m a very decent walker but I’d rather get a taxi back as I’m not fond of long walks uphill