Sondage

Selon vous, quel serait le meilleur championnat pour 2019 ? / for you, what is the best championship for 2019 ?

Alphen
36 (62.1%)
Gasny
22 (37.9%)

Total des votants: 58

Vote clôturé: 03 février 2019, à 20:51:44

Auteur Sujet: Sondage championnat smk 2019 / poll smk championships 2019  (Lu 25145 fois)

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 16ème
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
Sondage championnat smk 2019 / poll smk championships 2019
« Réponse #15 le: 20 janvier 2019, à 20:13:06 »
à part ca, je suis assez d'accord avec tif sur le fait que sans vouloir jouer les big brother, on devrait pouvoir identifier à peu près qui a voté quoi pour que ce sondage soit légitime, surtout si le résultat final est serré (histoire qu'un camp n'accuse pas l'autre d'avoir "bourré les urnes" grace à des comptes bidons

+1

vers la fin du sondage je vérifierai tout les nouveaux comptes créés depuis l'ouverture du sondage. (j'invite les autres admin a faire de même évidemment)
Be The Change You Want to See in the World.

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #16 le: 20 janvier 2019, à 22:56:49 »
Hello to all.

Firstly let me introduce myself. On Twitter I’m SparksF1 and on the rankings site when the updates come through I will have the title of top Irish player.

For transparency I will reveal that I signed up to vote in the poll as it is my intention to be the first Irish competitor at CDM 2019.

I look forward to seeing you all in August wherever the majority decide.

The very best wishes to you all

Welcome! We'll see if there is some Irish luck with you at CDM ;)
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #17 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 10:59:36 »
à part ca, je suis assez d'accord avec tif sur le fait que sans vouloir jouer les big brother, on devrait pouvoir identifier à peu près qui a voté quoi pour que ce sondage soit légitime, surtout si le résultat final est serré (histoire qu'un camp n'accuse pas l'autre d'avoir "bourré les urnes" grace à des comptes bidons

+1

vers la fin du sondage je vérifierai tout les nouveaux comptes créés depuis l'ouverture du sondage. (j'invite les autres admin a faire de même évidemment)

Yeah I was gonna post something like this too. Please verify all of the votes at the end of the poll. New accounts should only count if they are actually interested to go to CDM (like Sjors Rijsdam for example). Perhaps have the whole FFSMK staff have access to this info? Or just Adrien & Sophie? Would that be possible then?

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #18 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 11:29:47 »
New accounts should only count if they are actually interested to go to CDM (like Sjors Rijsdam for example).

even if with this poll we can't have names on it, we can check the integrity of this one by checking meticulously the new subscriber. (and i find it normal that most of the new subscriber are from Netherland part, because it's the french forum).

after, we can't be really sure that the person is really interested to go to the cdm or just vote because "girlfriend of players","friend of player" or something like that.

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #19 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 11:50:35 »
New accounts should only count if they are actually interested to go to CDM (like Sjors Rijsdam for example).

even if with this poll we can't have names on it, we can check the integrity of this one by checking meticulously the new subscriber. (and i find it normal that most of the new subscriber are from Netherland part, because it's the french forum).

after, we can't be really sure that the person is really interested to go to the cdm or just vote because "girlfriend of players","friend of player" or something like that.

Very important point Adrien. Though I think then on the FFSMK Tweet that went out, it should not have said this:

"The official poll to choose CDM 2019 hosting project is now open and everyone can vote!"

As that would be misleading.

But like you said, we definitely don't want any random friends or girlfriends / wives / children or someone's mother to vote as it could make the votes lopsided. Only those who have been before / regularly going / interested to go even if it is their first time.

So as a solution, how about making the final list public, or at the very least, available to all of the FFSMK. You do not need to mention who voted for which option, that can be kept private. Just the list of those who did a vote.

Surely then the user names would be recognised between those checking. I can see some already posted on this topic here anyway. And Karel mentioned Sjors Rijsdam for example, he may not have posted here before but really enjoyed CDM last year so it is nice that he will return.
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne tif

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • Champion de la food
« Réponse #20 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 12:21:47 »
So as a solution, how about making the final list public, or at the very least, available to all of the FFSMK. You do not need to mention who voted for which option, that can be kept private. Just the list of those who did a vote.

Problem is I don't think even the admins have access to the names :-\

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • 57"90... and ...
« Réponse #21 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 12:27:38 »

Oh ok, maybe Adrien meant the people registering on the French Forum to vote if they didn't use the forum before.
The Last Jedi of SMK

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #22 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 12:51:28 »
Oh ok, maybe Adrien meant the people registering on the French Forum to vote if they didn't use the forum before.

exactly  ;)

actually i see a majority of Netherland player new subscriber (witch is not surprising because it was the french forum  ;)) but even if we didn't know the names, generally with the pseudo, email address and IP address we can quickly recognize players if necessary ;)

if i see mistakes i will directly talk to the concerned person (no need to cry loud if it's a simple mistake or something ::)) but i keep informed if the mistake is not explained clearly and quickly.

Even if i'm one of the Gasny organizer, before that i'm mostly a president of the ffsmk and a part of my role is to stay honest.So i will ban anyone who cross the line regardless of the project.

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • 57"90... and ...
« Réponse #23 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 13:34:59 »

exactly  ;)

actually i see a majority of Netherland player new subscriber (witch is not surprising because it was the french forum  ;)) but even if we didn't know the names, generally with the pseudo, email address and IP address we can quickly recognize players if necessary ;)

if i see mistakes i will directly talk to the concerned person (no need to cry loud if it's a simple mistake or something ::)) but i keep informed if the mistake is not explained clearly and quickly.

Even if i'm one of the Gasny organizer, before that i'm mostly a president of the ffsmk and a part of my role is to stay honest.So i will ban anyone who cross the line regardless of the project.

Ok thats fine, the new subscriber list can be listed and actions as you described. Thanks for your support.
The Last Jedi of SMK

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #24 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 14:22:38 »
Can somebody post the fact that this vote is taking place on the news of the official SMK championships frontpage?

http://www.ffsmk.org/

Also make a post on the English forum maybe? We want to make sure everyone that's interested in the future of CDM gets their say.  :D

Hors ligne SparksF1

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #25 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 15:12:59 »

Welcome! We'll see if there is some Irish luck with you at CDM ;)

I think I shall need a lot of luck but I’ll keep practicing. Watching some of the videos from previous competitions shows the tough task I will have.

It will be a lot of fun one way or another.

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #26 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 20:41:06 »

I'm pretty sure they can have it, if you remember the "NES Pas" message board tif, this was exactly the same kind of board engine behind and they had access to the identity behind any vote back in fucking 2011. I do not see why this option would not be available eight years after.

Hors ligne ScouB

• Webmaster
  • Titan
  • SMK World Champion
    • Twitch
« Réponse #27 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 23:00:53 »
Je me répète mais :

Normalement, de toute façon, les admins ont accès aux votes par pseudo sur ce type de forum (je n'en suis pas 100% sûr de mémoire, mais vu qu'on a upgradé son moteur du temps où j'avais accès à tout ça, je pense que oui) : ça permettra de s'assurer que les votants sont bien des participants potentiels.

(Johan, si tu veux que ton vote soit pris en compte, tu sais ce qu'il te reste à faire ;D)

A priori on ne peut pas. (ou en tout cas je n'ai pas trouvé)
:kot_1: :kot_2: :kot_3: :kot_eclair: :kot_coeur: :kot_baffe:  Calza.

Follow me on: YouTube // Twitch // Twitter

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #28 le: 21 janvier 2019, à 23:06:11 »
+1

il n'y a pas d'information sur les joueurs ayant voté.

et de toute façon je ne souhaiterais pas savoir qui a voté quoi. chacun a le droit de voter ce qu'il souhaite de manière privé. (j'aimerais pas qu'on apprenne que j'ai voté Alphen  :P  ;D)

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
« Réponse #29 le: 22 janvier 2019, à 13:25:24 »
Vraiment chelou. Après j'ai jamais cherché du temps où j'étais admin, p'têt que l'option a sauté depuis quelques versions, si ça se trouve pour des raisons de légalité ;D