Sondage

Selon vous, quel serait le meilleur championnat pour 2019 ? / for you, what is the best championship for 2019 ?

Alphen
36 (62.1%)
Gasny
22 (37.9%)

Total des votants: 58

Vote clôturé: 03 février 2019, à 20:51:44

Auteur Sujet: Sondage championnat smk 2019 / poll smk championships 2019  (Lu 24746 fois)

Hors ligne Antistar

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 7ème
  • ★★★★★★★
    • Antistar.fr
Sondage championnat smk 2019 / poll smk championships 2019
« Réponse #60 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 17:48:54 »
 ???

Ce serait bien d'expliciter un peu là, parce que ce post aussi c'est un peu de l'abus. :-X
ce que tu penses, je le sors à mes potes à l'apéro pour les faire marrer

What is said in La Suze, stays in La Suze  ;D

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
  • Où est Spot, mon petit chien? - BEST BOOK EVER!!!
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #61 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 17:56:46 »
I fear that this could be a decision that brakes this community, more information has to be provided for this to be widly accepted.

If there are issues with some of the voting then that needs to be clarified and even then wouldn't it be best to rerun the poll with people voting by email, with say only people who have attended a cdm in last 3 years eligiable to vote?
The poll was due to remain open until 4th Feb so there would still be time.
« Modifié: 26 janvier 2019, à 17:59:43 par Moll »
If you haven't, you really, really need to read this book, it will change your life:

Où est Spot, mon petit chien?

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #62 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 18:33:11 »
Im with Moll on this one. I can't think of any reason to hastily make a decision on the outcome now. Even if there are/were problems with the poll (and it would need to be clarified what they are?), there is no valid reasoning to not heed the community's wishes. What is preventing us from redoing a poll on a better platform through for example email voting or whatever? It's pretty clear that a significant majority seems to want to do CDM in Alphen, so having that knowledge and just ignoring it would be quite abusive and I'd even argue completely unacceptable.
« Modifié: 26 janvier 2019, à 18:35:48 par KVD »

Hors ligne ScouB

• Webmaster
  • Titan
  • SMK World Champion
    • Twitch
« Réponse #63 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 18:34:40 »
???

Ce serait bien d'expliciter un peu là, parce que ce post aussi c'est un peu de l'abus. :-X

Je rejoins Mario et Moll, ce post est n'importe quoi.

:kot_1: :kot_2: :kot_3: :kot_eclair: :kot_coeur: :kot_baffe:  Calza.

Follow me on: YouTube // Twitch // Twitter

Hors ligne Neo, the Daenerys Targaryen of SMK

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 1er
« Réponse #64 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 18:37:59 »
???

Je rejoins Mario et Moll, ce post est n'importe quoi.

Pas mieux.
Mais surtout, je dois faire un très, très gros aparté, où je ne vais pas y aller avec le dos de la cuillère, sur la partie "SMK = eSport", aspect sur lequel certains se fourrent le doigt dans l'œil jusque dans des zones inexplorées de leur anatomie

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #65 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 19:08:09 »
I have said several times before about list checking on the voting.

Please could you list the exact reasons how the votes were abused. Lets look at the statistics:P

1. We need to see the lists now on who voted.

In case this doesn't get actioned quick enough, Scoub - if you have access to this can you get the list of everyone who joined the French Forum during the voting period as they will be doing that to vote. It was clearly said at first "everyone can vote" but then changed somewhere along the way it changed to players who have been to a CDM before on the forum, also discounting any that are probably not going (like Mahler and Clbrun - which Adrien said were on either side of the vote)

2. Very important point -> I am assuming all 19 that voted Gasny were ALL previous CDM attendees. Is this correct?

3. I believe there were around 4 or 5 players (who even posted on the forum) here who are new and definitely want to come to CDM this year, and if memory is correct they all voted Alphen. So even though we shouldn't (if we were to discount those), that will bring the Alphen vote down to 26-27(ish)?

4. I will assume that there were no new players out of the 19 voting for Gasny, if there were then, like point 3 above they could also be removed.

5. So in an alternate scenario, we are probably looking at 26 or 27-19 counting votes from CDM visitors that we know in favour of Alphen?

6. Where was the abuse on the votes then? You definitely have the exact names and numbers, please write it here.

7. Completely forgetting about points 1-6 if you want, why was there a poll in the first place if it was just going to be forced to go to one of the venues anyway?

Very Important Words of Advice

At the start of this year I made a decision on something myself. And it was the wrong decision, absolute fact. This led to a lot of anger and a lot of abusive things said and written, behind my back mostly. I don't want to see this happen again with a different subject like this. So from there I had to think clearly and do what the right thing to do was.

Now before things get out of hand please take a step back and think carefully. There is a absolute 100% right thing to do here, I don't need to say what it is. Just do it please. I have practically spelled it out for you above.
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
« Réponse #66 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 19:13:39 »
If this forum does not allow for the appropriate management of the poll then shoot the method, not the outcome.

As in: create a poll in an environment that can be controlled and moderated by several people of FFSMK. But don't shoot the fact that we're doing a poll altogether. It's surely too late for that now.

Hors ligne Champion de la TOC

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 4ème
  • 57"90... and ...
    • Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Rankings
« Réponse #67 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 19:14:36 »
If this forum does not allow for the appropriate management of the poll then shoot the method, not the outcome.

As in: create a poll in an environment that can be controlled and moderated by several people of FFSMK. But don't shoot the fact that we're doing a poll altogether. It's surely too late for that now.

Agreed Karel
The Last Jedi of SMK

"It's time for the SMK skills, to end"

Hors ligne Zarkov1

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #68 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 19:47:33 »
This is hilarious. Adrien what were you thinking lol. I love the SMK community sometimes.

Hors ligne SparksF1

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #69 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 19:53:37 »

I am hoping that myself signing up to vote does not count as an abuse that was referred to earlier in the thread. I am coming to CDM this year and as such had my vote.

The gap between the bids is quite wide so a majority have spoken. My proposal would be to get the members who cast on the poll to certify their vote by posting on thread with their preferred option. Then count up the votes and see if it’s different

I’ll start it off.
I voted on poll and my vote goes to Alphen

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 16ème
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #70 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 20:55:26 »
Je vais essayer de m'exprimer de manière plus clair, car mon premier post était (effectivement) assez peu détaillé :

Je constate que le sondage est faussé du à plusieurs abus. Il ne peut donc malheureusement pas être représentatif. Merci cependant, d'avoir été aussi nombreux a

A l'AG, la décision se portait sur Gasny, mais le projet Alphen avec de nouveaux éléments présentés semblait intéressant. De fait, nous avons créer un sondage pour déterminer l'avis des joueurs. Le sondage s'est retrouvé rapidement biaisé notamment à cause de certains comptes non légitimes crées uniquement pour voter.

ce sondage devient a la fois ridicule et non pertinent.

I will try to express myself more clearly, because my first post was (indeed) not very detailed:

I note that the survey is distorted due to several abuses. Unfortunately, therefore, it cannot be representative.

At the General Assembly, the decision was made on Gasny, but the Alphen project with new elements presented seemed interesting. In fact, we created a survey to determine the opinion of the players. The survey quickly found itself biased, particularly because of some illegitimate accounts created solely for voting purposes.

this survey is becoming both ridiculous and irrelevant.
« Modifié: 26 janvier 2019, à 21:04:59 par Adrien »
Be The Change You Want to See in the World.

Hors ligne SparksF1

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #71 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 21:05:37 »
Am I being considered to be an illegitimate account Adrien?

I have worked hard to become top ranked Irish player and if this is the case it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. A vote is a vote and you stated it was an open choice for members to choose.
I cannot see why my views should be invalid

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #72 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 21:06:29 »

absolutely not  ;)

Hors ligne SparksF1

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #73 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 21:10:08 »

absolutely not  ;)

I am very happy to hear that. Thank you very much.

Hors ligne Adrien

• Bureau IASMK
  • King
  • Joueur & Orga retraité
« Réponse #74 le: 26 janvier 2019, à 21:12:17 »
i just was very hangry because a few "fake" account are created only for vote, and now i don't know how to do :(

For you, i just check and see your invest on smk ;)
« Modifié: 26 janvier 2019, à 21:15:15 par Adrien »