Auteur Sujet: CDM 2020 Proposal: Gasny  (Lu 25134 fois)

Hors ligne SparksF1

• SMK Fan
CDM 2020 Proposal: Gasny
« Réponse #45 le: 24 janvier 2020, à 11:40:27 »
I agree with Moll that 720 is more than enough. 1080 is overkill for snes output

And anyway 720 or 1080 doesn’t matter. If there’s extreme latency it’s going to buffer and drop left right and center

Hors ligne BigMountain

• SMK Fan
« Réponse #46 le: 27 janvier 2020, à 11:36:39 »
J'ai beaucoup de mal à comprendre cette importance si CAPITALE du streaming. J'ai en partie suivi le dernier CDM via le streaming, on a été entre 20 et 40 à suivre le direct. Pour une si petite audience, est-ce si important que ça ? Puis je n'y connais rien en technologie ... Mais je sais qu'en tant que spectateur, j'ai assisté à plusieurs écrans noirs venant d'Alphen l'année dernière, il me semble que même sans 4G, il y a encore quelques soucis à régler du côté d'Alphen.

Hors ligne Moll

• SMK Fan
  • Où est Spot, mon petit chien? - BEST BOOK EVER!!!
    • My Youtube:
« Réponse #47 le: 27 janvier 2020, à 15:40:39 »
J'ai beaucoup de mal à comprendre cette importance si CAPITALE du streaming. J'ai en partie suivi le dernier CDM via le streaming, on a été entre 20 et 40 à suivre le direct. Pour une si petite audience, est-ce si important que ça ? Puis je n'y connais rien en technologie ... Mais je sais qu'en tant que spectateur, j'ai assisté à plusieurs écrans noirs venant d'Alphen l'année dernière, il me semble que même sans 4G, il y a encore quelques soucis à régler du côté d'Alphen.

There were two streams from Alphen last year, the 'main' stream on the esports game arenas channel which tended to have several hundred viewers and a second steam in french on the ffsmk channel which had less viewers (and different matches for the most part). The issue with the french stream was nothing to do with the internet at the venue, but was to do with the hardware being used, specifically my laptop was used for it and it sometimes has connection issues (its getting old). I think there were some communication issues last year about the second French stream and no hardware was brought for it, so it was cobbled together quickly using 'borrowed' parts (my laptop I'd brought for watching films at the hotel, goombas capture card etc.). I would take it that if Alphen is 2020 venue then this kind of setup wouldn't be used and that a better (more reliable and tested) setup would be used for any second stream, Karel should be able to provide more detail on that front though.
If you haven't, you really, really need to read this book, it will change your life:

Où est Spot, mon petit chien?