Auteur Sujet: POY 2020?  (Lu 4753 fois)

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Vice Présidente de la FFSMK
  • Adhérents IASMK
  • King
  • CDM2023: 8ème
  • J'ai une carapace rouge avec ton nom gravé dessus.
POY 2020?
« le: 28 décembre 2020, à 22:33:48 »
À vos pronostics!

Pour rappel, l'an dernier, c'était Paul O'Kelly qui avait décroché le titre, après avoir posté au moins un record chaque semaine de l'année et avoir atteint, de mémoire, les alentours du top 45-60 sur les deux systèmes.

Cette année, ça a aussi été la folie question records du monde (plus de 105 à l'heure actuelle, une des plus grosses années de l'histoire de la commu) et beaucoup d'entre vous y ont contribué.

Alors, qui?
Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

Hors ligne salimalikoum

• Elite
  • SaliMaliKoum, prophète de SMK
POY 2020?
« Réponse #1 le: 31 décembre 2020, à 00:21:29 »
Juliano s'il réussit son défi à bc1 ?

Hors ligne Neo, the Daenerys Targaryen of SMK

• Adhérents IASMK
  • Myth
  • CDM2023: 1er
POY 2020?
« Réponse #2 le: 31 décembre 2020, à 01:44:44 »
Difficile à dire cette année, il y a eu à la fois de très belles progressions (Jarmou, Ethan) et de grosses batailles pour les WRs et le titre (Karel, Scoub).

Donc pour moi, ce devrait être l'un de ces 4. ;)
Mais surtout, je dois faire un très, très gros aparté, où je ne vais pas y aller avec le dos de la cuillère, sur la partie "SMK = eSport", aspect sur lequel certains se fourrent le doigt dans l'œil jusque dans des zones inexplorées de leur anatomie

Hors ligne KVD

• Webmaster
  • Legend
  • CDM2023: 2ème
  • Regular subscriber to the SMK multiplayer lottery
    • My Twitch channel (SMK livestreams!)
POY 2020?
« Réponse #3 le: 31 décembre 2020, à 13:31:57 »
I'd add Aron, Lafungo, Guilherme and Goomba to that mix. It's a very hard one to decide this year.

Hors ligne SparksF1

• SMK Fan
POY 2020?
« Réponse #4 le: 31 décembre 2020, à 22:21:53 »
Really tough to pick this year for sure.

ScouB and KVD have had really a really strong year with great WRs being hit and a great battle brewing into 2021.

Aron has to be in the mix as well. Lots of great times and great moves up the ranks.

Firewaster - Some fabulous world records this year but sadly he is disqualified from POY Contention for trying to take credit for all the amazing and game breaking strats that have came from the amazing KVD. There will be an inquiry formed in 2021 to decide if he should have his "Coach" title removed.  :o

Lafungo holds a major claim to the award. 29th into 9th on PAL this year was no small feat. Also grinding out revenge on the CI1 flap after Scoubee Shaved over 3 tenths off it in 7 bite sized pieces is a testament to his determination and his over improving skill level.

Hahaae Aka Hurricane Ethan came in at the early stages of the year and put his MKSC talent right into action. Really amazing run into 15th in the world but then stopped for a long portion of the year. Hopefully he returns in 2021 and the NTSC American title becomes an absolute bloodbath of a battle.

Akita Sounori - Newly crowned Champion of Japan hit 7 new Myth + times in a constant grind to push further and further up the ranks. Definite top 10 potential here
Goomba had an nbt pad brought to him by the SMK hero of the Netherlands, The God himself KVD. While a nice gesture it had the effect of scaring the living shit out of anybody outside the top 25. Rapid improvements brought PR after PR and a landing spot in the top 60. If Goomba goes hard in 2021 he will do some serious damage to others AF.

Notable Mentions

Sjors Rijsdam - Entered the top 150 on both Pal and NTSC and showed great improvement and motivation

Chum - Hard to believe our Aussie karter only joined the site in mid 2019 before CDM. Skill level is skyrocketing and i can see him making a push someday for the Australian Title.

Moll had a really strong climb up the ranks and would be a candidate if all his PRs weren't crap. (They aren't crap in any way but he keeps talking them down so much its hard not to just believe him)

Thomas Jordet Larsen- Ripped into SMK this year and his insane faith in his non nbt pad brought him crazy and insane PRs and finally the Norwegian title. For grinding GV2 Pal platform jumps non nbt he deserves a shot at the POY (Or major psychiatric help. Either or)

I had a really decent year myself into 30th on pal and 35th on NTSC so hoping to build on that into next year. I'm Looking forward to continuing competing with the wonderful Jarm0u who also had a really great year.

Theres lots more amazing players through the year too many to mention but i apologize if i missed an obvious candidate.

So After all that who would i pick.

Very tough but As President of the Irish SMK federation our vote for POY 2020 goes too.............

Lafungo

Happy New year to all

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
POY 2020?
« Réponse #5 le: 01 janvier 2021, à 10:59:24 »
Je mets une pièce sur Lafungo aussi!

Ou sur Guilherme, qui a fait des perfs énormes toute l'année sans avoir une seule mention de POW, peut-être que c'est la récompense suprême qui l'attend!  <3
Jarmounax of House Stark, Queen of the Belges, Impératrice of ze Maghreb, Duchesse de Paris.

Hors ligne Jarmou

• Adhérents IASMK
  • King
POY 2020?
« Réponse #6 le: 01 janvier 2021, à 16:23:41 »
Difficile à dire cette année, il y a eu à la fois de très belles progressions (Jarmou, Ethan) et de grosses batailles pour les WRs et le titre (Karel, Scoub).

Donc pour moi, ce devrait être l'un de ces 4. ;)

C'est gentil de parier sur moi, mais tout au plus je pense mériter un POQ, ou le POY de novembre peut-être. J'ai rien foutu le reste de l'année en TT  ;D